Monday, August 23, 2010

Me?

I am nothing more that a person caught up. Unable to flee for I have gone to far.

However, I intend to use my imprisonment in an attempt to help, to learn. I always did love studying things. Do not hope for my life as it is already forfeit, spend no time here if you wish to help me, I am only here to help you.

I must warn you, I am not always in control of my actions. This is not my fault and I will attempt to fix any mistakes I may have made while I can.

I have nothing of importance to report today. I have, frustratingly, learned nothing. Until next time, dearies.

3 comments:

  1. Observe his behaviours near hive-mind-like gatherings, like concerts and sermons.

    Do not give in.
    Your body, mind and soul are not yet forfeit.

    You are insane.
    Use that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, someone's a creepy doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn I see it. In the profile pic. on the right, at the top.... that doesnt look like a tree..... Its HIM.

    ReplyDelete