Friday, August 20, 2010

First Contact

In a week's time I have not learned much that I did not already know and I can not begin to even guess at a motivation. Nor do I feel I'll ever feel the need to.

I have realized my own affliction, which I choose to note as an Occupation, as I had some choice in the matter, is quite different from a normal sickness of this type. I have determined that spending time looking into my own condition will not help. Fighting, for me at least, is pointless. Even as these letters fall onto the page I am pulled into making contact.

I must remember above all else to continue studying the others even as I go to make First Contact. I must not dismiss their cases in this most perilous time. It is so much worse now.

The needs of the many MUST outweigh the needs of the few.

I pray we meet again soon, dearies.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to give people advice, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your somewhat confusing my good sir.
    Btw your Banner image creeps me out for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though this be madness, yet there is method in it.
    Who are you?

    ReplyDelete